1. Be respectful to others. Blatant disrespect will not be tolerated.
- When representing the Aerie, you will put forth your best with anyone outside the guild. We do not tolerate trolling, disrespecting, or otherwise harassing others. Inside dungeons and PvP matches, you will play with sportsmanship and teamwork in mind. The banner of the Aerie is one of honor in the community, and you are to uphold that reputation when you represent us while doing other activities.
- Treat others the way with the same respect with which you’d like to be treated. Do not intentionally bring others down or hurt others. These are your colleagues, and thus should be treated accordingly. Treat others the way you want to be treated also extends to chat responses. Respond in chat channels. Welcome players when they arrive and say bye when they leave. When a question is asked in chat, try to answer it, even if it’s with a negative. You would like your questions answered and requests fulfilled, so we ask you do that consistently for other guild members.
- The Gryphons Aerie is LGBTAIQ+ affirmative. Any intentional disrespect toward members falling under that umbrella is grounds for immediate dismissal, no questions asked.
2. Know that "real life" comes first.
- We as a guild understand that school, work, and your family always come before the guild or game time. All we ask is that you let us know what’s going on (or at least inform us of upcoming absences) and we’ll work around what’s going on. Extended absences should be reported (preferably beforehand, if possible) in the Leave of Absence thread on the guild forums or via DM on Discord to a member of leadership.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to join.
- No exceptions. Subjects may be brought up and/or language may be used in the guild chat or on Discord voice/text channels that are not suitable for minors.
4. You must be an active member to remain in the guild.
- Being active includes, but is not limited to, participating in events/group content, responding in both in-game and Discord chat, and notifying of going afk. An extended, unannounced, absence from the guild for a period of 1 Month will result in removal from the guild, with an option to rejoin once a return to active game play has occured.
5. Keep discussions about Religions and Politics out of in-game chat and our Discord.
- If you wish to have a private, civil conversation with others on these topics, you are more than welcome to do so.
6. All trade is free between guild members
- Arrangements can be made for high-end items, as we cannot expect others to freely give away legendaries or other costly items.
- If someone is crafting an item for you, try to provide the materials, or as many as you can.
7. You must follow ArenaNet's EULA to be accepted to and remian in the Aerie.
- The Gryphon's Aerie does not tolerate or condone hacking, gold-selling, or any other violations of the EULA accepted upon entering the game. It reflects poorly upon the guild and can lead to terrible consequences.
8. Have Fun
- This is a game. If you are not having fun, why are you playing?